Friday, June 19, 2009

Blog Sweepstakes

If you've read my blog, you know that I enjoy sweepstaking as a hobby. In the 12 plus years I've been doing it, we've always won more than we've spent in stamp money. I've watched it go from a strictly "mail-in" type hobby to a mostly online hobby -- with most sweepstakes now having a way to enter online.

The most recent wave in sweepstaking seems to be blog sweepstakes. Sites like mine will offer a prize to readers/posters. It's something I'm getting used to and trying out. Often, you can get an extra entry in a blog sweepstakes by posting about that particular sweepstakes on your own blog site. I'm giving that a try for the first time today.

The Thrifty Maven, a blog site I like a lot, is giving away a $100 Home Depot gift card from the Home Depot Garden Club . You can enter too! Just visit The Thrifty Maven site and follow the instructions. Good luck!

There is also another great giveaway at Champagne Living and you can win a $25 Target gift card from Got Free ECards. It ends on 6/20.

1 comment:

Miranda J said...

This is definitely one of those times when 'blog sweepstakes' make a lot of sense! Thanks for your practical tips!